In order to work in Vietnam, foreigners are required to apply for a work permit. So how are the processes, procedures, applications for work permits? Please refer to the article to know the information.
According to the latest regulations, foreigners applying for work permit in Vietnam must meet the following conditions:
- Having full civil act capacity as prescribed by law.
- Having health in accordance with job requirements.
- Being a manager, executive director, expert or technician.
- Not being an offender or being examined for penal liability according to the provisions of Vietnamese and foreign laws.
Cases in which foreigners are granted work permits under the provisions of Vietnamese law
- Foreigners enter into labor contracts;
- Foreigners move within enterprises;
- Persons entering into and executing contracts or agreements on economy, commerce, finance, banking, insurance, science and technology, culture, sports, education, vocational education and medicine International;
- Service providers under contract;
- Persons entering Vietnam to offer services;
- Foreigners working for foreign non-governmental organizations or international organizations in Vietnam are allowed to operate in accordance with Vietnamese law;
- Foreign volunteers;
- Persons responsible for establishing a commercial presence;
- Foreigners who are managers, executive directors, experts and technical workers;
- Participants in the execution of bidding packages and projects in Vietnam.
Document for granting new work permit for foreigners working in Vietnam includes:
- Foreign judicial record bearing the seal of the host country and notarized at the Embassy of Vietnam in the host country.
- A university degree or a document certifying that a manager, executive director, expert or technical worker is legalized at the Vietnamese Consulate in the host country.
- Health certificate is issued in foreign countries or in Vietnam according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health.
- Vietnamese criminal record (Confirmation of temporary residence of ward police and passport photo).
Note: The procedure for applying for a work permit for foreigners may change from time to time. Contact us for specific and exact advice.
Support services for applying a work permit at Happyvisa
Happyvisa’s work permit assistance services include:
- Advice on conditions and procedures for granting a work permit.
- Support notarized translation of necessary documents
- Sort records in the most logical order
- Customer’s representative submits documents, tracks and receives work permits at the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
Please contact Happyvisa through Hotline 0902.26.29.20 for fastest advice and support.
INFORMATION FOR CONTACT
- Address: 6th floor, Ba Dinh Building, No. 13 Kim Ma Thuong, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi City.
- Email: email@example.com
Da Nang branch
- Address: 65 Tran Phu, Hai Chau 1 ward, Hai Chau district, Da Nang.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ho Chi Minh branch
- Address: Floor 4, DC Tower building, No. 111D Ly Chinh Thang, district 3, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Email: email@example.com
Call center: 1900.59.99.85
Thank for your interest in Happyvisa’s service!